Pradhan Mantri rozgar yojana 2023 Apply online in Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Prime minister rozgar yojana Registration | PMRY Loan apply online | PM Rojgar Yojana Application Form
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana (PMRY) 2022-23 was launched by the Indian Central Government to provide sustainable self-employment opportunities to one lakh educated unemployed youth and women. PMRY was launched during the Eighth Plan period. Government provides financial assistance to start your business in business, and service sectors under Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana.
Under this Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2022-23 of the Central Government, self-employment opportunities can be provided to unemployed youth / women by providing loans from banks. This scheme provides financial assistance to start enterprises in business, manufacturing and trade and service sectors. Check here the complete details of Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana below.
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2023
Under the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana, the Government of India is providing a golden opportunity for the unemployed youth of the country to start their own employment. Any interested candidates who want to set up their own employment can take benefits under this scheme and set up their own employment.
Under this Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana, the unemployed youth of the country will be provided loans through various banks by the central government to start their own business at a low interest rate. The age of the beneficiaries is 18 to 35 years to apply under this employment scheme.
Under this Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana, reservation is mainly given to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Women and Backward Classes (OBC). The total cost of employment to be started by the beneficiaries applying under Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2023 should be up to Rs 2 lakh, under this scheme those unemployed youth will be able to establish their own employment, which is not due to their weak economic condition. able to install.
PMRY Scheme Highlights
Scheme Name: Pradhan Mantri rozgar yojana
Short Form: PMRY
Sponsored by: Central Government
First Launch Date: 2 October, 1993
Official website: dcmsme.gov.in
Application mode: Online / Offline
Rate of interest: Simple interest rate
Subsidy and margin money: The subsidy will be limited to 15% of the project cost. Up to a maximum of Rs 7,500 per person
Year of registration: 2023
Scheme Status: Open
Department: Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
PM Rojgar Yojana 2023 Objective
The main objective of the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana is to provide loans to the unemployed youth of the country by starting their own business and to reduce the unemployment in the country by banks at a low interest rate. Through this employment scheme of the government, the educated unemployed youth of the country has to be taken towards progress, so that the unemployed youth of the country can be made self-reliant through the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana.
The main objective of PMRY Scheme was to provide easy concessional financial assistance to educated unemployed youth to start their own enterprise in manufacturing, business and service and business sectors. Initially the objective of the scheme was to provide self-employment to one lakh educated unemployed youth in the country by setting up 7 lakh micro-enterprises in service and business enterprises.
PMRY Training Time Duration
Economically weak unemployed youth of the country, whose annual family income is Rs 40,000 including all sources can apply under PMRY Loan Scheme 2023. The government will also provide free training of 10 to 15 days to the economically weak unemployed youth. So that the youth can run their business efficiently.
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Features & Eligibility
All young men/women who are not working, aged between 18 years to 40 years; Whose family income is less than Rs.40000 and who have passed at least 8th grade.
Other than ITI matric pass youth/young men and all those who have undergone training in Government sponsored (minimum 6 months duration) technical course. They will be provided loan under this scheme.
- PMRY is a Centrally Sponsored Scheme
- Training was provided to the borrowers for 15-20 days to ensure the setup of their business.
- The primary body of the scheme is the Development Commissioner (Small Scale Industries) under the Ministry of Small Scale Industries, Rural and Agriculture, Industries.
- Every quarter, the State Level PMRY Committee monitors the progress of the scheme.
- The implementing agencies of the scheme are the metropolitan cities of the country.
- Simple Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) for the business borrower
- Rs.1 lakh for business sector and Rs.2 lakh for other activities. Loan should be of composite nature. If two or more eligible persons join a partnership, the project up to 10 lakhs is covered.
- Priority is given to weaker sections including women under Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana PMRY. The scheme envisages 22.5% reservation for SC/ST and 27% for Other Backward Classes (OBC). In case SC/ST/OBC candidates are not available, the State/UT Government will be competent to consider other categories of candidates under PMRY.
PMEY Eligibility Criteria
- For all educated unemployed between 18-40 years
- Educational Qualification 8th Class – Passed
- Interest rate simple or basic
- Repayment schedule between 3 and 7 years after the initial moratorium
- Neither the family income of the beneficiary nor the income of the parent along with the spouse shall exceed Rs.40,000
- Permanent residence of residence for at least 3 years
- Defaulter should not be a defaulter to any Nationalized Financial Institution / Bank / Co-operative Bank
- Subsidy and Margin Money Subsidy will be limited to 15% of the project cost, subject to a ceiling of Rs 7,500 per borrower.
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Required Documents
- Driving license of the applicant
- Aadhaar Card
- EDP Training Certificate
- A copy of the proposed project profile
- Experience, Qualification and other certificates
- Proof of Birth (SSC Certificate or School TC)
- Proof of residence of 3 years, ration card or other
- Income certificate issued by MRO (Divisional Revenue Officer)
- Caste proof (if you want to avail reservation benefits)
- Passport size photo
Repayment of PMRY loan
After the unit is set up and the unit starts its commercial production, the loan has to be repaid along with the interest. The repayment schedule is worked out by the banker and communicated to the applicant depending on the PMRY guidelines for repayment which ranges between 3 to 7 years with initial moratorium as the case may be.
During this time other REMEMBER is proposed as a candidate for completion, ready to be fully reevaluated over time. In case of default, the bank has already declared the declared deposit with the deposit policy department with the interest to be received from the declared bank.
Efforts are being made to cover this loan under the Revenue Recovery Act as was the case with the CMEY programme. Therefore, every effort is made by the entrepreneur to land the unit on the ground and repay the loan with interest on time.
How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana
Youth / people who want to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri rozgar yojana 2023 should go to the district industry center and get detailed information about the scheme and get the prescribed form from there and fill it. Or you can contact the bank related to Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana. A form will be given to you by the bank, by filling which you can take advantage of this scheme.
If you want to apply online in the scheme, then at present this process is not yet available, the loan under Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana is given only by the bank.
Step 1: Visit the official website of PMRY http://dcmsme.gov.in/publications/forms/pmryform.html or http://www.dcmsme.gov.in/
Step 2: Download the application form and fill the correct information in it.
Step 3: Submit the form to the bank that comes under PMRY, after which the concerned bank will contact you.
PMRY Scheme FAQs
When was the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana started?
This employment scheme was launched all over the country on 2 October 1993, the auspicious day of Mahatma Gandhi’s birth anniversary
When was the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme announced?
The Honorable Prime Minister of India had announced a new scheme Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) on 15th August, 1993
What is the PMRY Loan Repayment Tenure?
The loan repayment schedule to be followed by the applicant should be between 3 to 7 years after the initial moratorium period
How many days training is provided under this employment scheme?
Training under the scheme is provided for 15 to 20 days to ensure that the businesses settle down and start.
What is the age limit to apply for PMRY scheme?
The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 35 years. If the applicant is from the North-Eastern states then the maximum age limit is 40 years and for SC/ ST category the maximum age limit is 45 years.
What is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for PMRY scheme?
It is mandatory for the applicant to have passed at least 8th class.
[video_lightbox_youtube video_id=”D3cDRuUzCus” width=”640″ height=”480″ auto_thumb=”1″]