Amul India is one of the famous milk production & milk Product company, which offers franchise as Amul parlour . Many types of food products are sold in the market by this company and the demand for the products of Amul Parlour company always remains in the market. Apart from this, the Amul company is also engaged in taking its products to every corner of the country through franchisee. So that the Amul company can reach its manufactured products to more people.
Amul Parlour Company Franchisee
Like other big companies, Amul company is also engaged in increasing its business further by giving its franchisee. Any person can take the franchise of Amul Company. Although Amul has made some rules and regulations, on the basis of which this company gives its franchisee.
What Is Franchisee?
Under Franchisee, any company allows any person to use the name of its company and in return takes money from that person. There are many such companies all over the world, which do the work of giving franchisee of their company and in the same way, now Amul company is also doing the work of giving its franchisee in India, as amul parlour.
Amul Company Information
Amul Company was started in the state of Gujarat and this company was established in the year 1946 by Tribhuvandas Patel. This company is associated with the white revolution in India. This company had achieved first place in the dairy business in India within a short time and today this company sells many types of dairy and fast moving consumer goods in India.
Products Sold By Amul Company
Many types of products are being sold by Amul in the market and these products are also widely used by the people. Some of the products are:
- Amul Milk
- Bread Spread
- Ice Cream
- A Kind Of Cheese
- Milk Powder
- Pouch Milk
- Fresh Cream etc.
Why Take The Franchise of Amul Company?
- There are other companies in the market, which you can take franchisee. But Amul company claims that if you take the franchisee of Amul company, then you will get more profit in less time.
- Every month you can sell products on an average between 5 lakh rupees to 10 lakh rupees. However, this company has also made it clear that your sale will depend on the place where you open the franchise of the company.
- According to Amul company any person taking franchisee of their company will not have to pay any royalty or share any revenue with Amul. That’s why you can get more profit by taking the franchise of Amul company.
Types of Franchise Offered By Amul
Amul company works to provide two types of franchise and you can take any of these two types of franchise. The names of these franchisees are mentioned below.
Amul Preferred Outlet or Amul Railway Parlor or Amul Kiosk – Some rules have been made by the Amul company to give this type of Amul franchise. These rules are related to place and area and these rules are explained below.
- According to Amul company, if a person wants to take Amul Preferred Outlet / Amul Railway Parlor / Amul Kiosk type franchisee. So that person has to start this franchise from a place where there is a good amount of people coming and going.
- According to the rules of Amul company, this type of franchise can be opened only near any railway station, market, school, major educational institution, hospitals. Therefore, if a person wants to take this type of franchise of Amul, then that person will have to rent a shop near the place mentioned above.
How Big Should The Shop Be?
- To start Amul outlet, at least 100 to 150 square feet big shop will be required. Therefore, while taking the shop on rent, make sure that the area of that shop is equal to the area fixed by Amul.
- If you do not have much amount to take franchisee, then it is a good option to take this franchisee given by Amul company. Because this type of franchise given by Amul company costs only two lakh rupees investment.
- Out of two lakh rupees, 25 thousand rupees are taken from you by Amul company as non-refundable brand security. After which you will spend up to one lakh rupees and 75 thousand rupees on getting the shop renovated and buying the equipment. In this way, the total expenditure on taking this franchise will be around two lakh rupees.
Average Returns on MRP i.e. commission
Different types of Average Returns on MRP have been fixed by Amul on Amul products sold through Amul Outlet / Parlor / Kiosk. If you sell pouch milk, you will get average returns of 2.5% on MRP. On selling milk products, you will be given 10% average returns on MRP. Apart from this, on selling ice cream of Amul Company, you will be given 20% average returns on MRP.
Average Returns on MRP
Amul Ice Cream Scooping Parlor
The second type of franchise given by Amul company is Amul ice cream scooping parlor and by opening this parlor you can sell the ice creams made by this company to the customers.
What Is Ice Cream Scooping Parlour?
Shop where many types of ice creams are sold is known as ice cream scooping parlour. By visiting this type of parlour, any person can take the ice cream of his choice inside a cup or cone and if he wants, he can eat his ice cream while sitting in the same shop. Things like shakes, pizzas, sandwiches, burgers, hot chocolate drinks, coffee are sold in the ice cream scooping parlor.
You can choose only that shop to open an ice cream scooping parlor, which is built in places like a school, market and educational institute. Because Amul’s company allows to open franchise of its company only in these places (crowded).
How Big Should The Shop Be?
According to the rules made by the Amul company to give the franchisee of Ice Cream Scooping Parlor, to open Ice Cream Scooping Parlor, you must have a shop built on at least 300 square feet (this shop can be rented or Then your own too). Apart from this, if you want, you can start this parlor on any open space.
How Much Will It Cost?
You must have at least 6 lakh rupees to open an ice cream parluor. Out of these six lakh rupees, Amul company will take 50 thousand rupees from you as non-refundable brand security.
- You will spend up to 4 lakh rupees on the renovation of the shop. Equipment (such as fridge, mixie, and AT) will cost up to one lakh fifty thousand rupees and in this way you will have to invest six lakhs to open a scooping parlor.
Average Returns on MRP
On opening an ice cream scooping parlor on behalf of Amul, you will have to sell only Amul’s products and Amul company will give you some percentage of profit on selling its different types of products.
- On selling pre packed ice cream you will get 20% average returns on MRP. Apart from selling ice cream of Amul company, if you sell other products made by this company in this parlor. So you will be given Average Returns on MRP 10% on those products.
- If you sell items like shakes, pizzas, sandwiches, burgers, hot chocolate drinks, coffee by opening an Amul parlor. So you will get 50% profit on the sale of these goods. That’s why you try to sell burgers, coffee and all kinds of shakes through your parlor as much as possible. Because by doing this your profits will only increase.
Average Returns on MRP
|Pre Packed Ice cream
|Other products of the company
|Shakes, Pizzas, Sandwiches, Burgers, Hot Chocolate Drinks, Coffee and more
How Amul will help?
If you choose any type of franchise from the two types of Amul franchise mentioned above. So you will be given all kinds of help from the Amul company to set up that franchise, such as the company can help you in opening the store or even the Amul company can help you in buying the equipment. So that you do not have any kind of problem in opening the franchise.
Other things related to taking Amul franchisee
- Renovation will have to be done according to the company – The shop you choose to open the franchise of Amul. You will have to get the renovation of that shop done according to the method and design given by the Amul company.
- For how long will the Brand Deposit be – The money you give to Amul Company as brand deposit, the company will keep that money as a deposit with it for one year. If you stop this franchise in the middle, then you will get this money only after one year.
- Amul products will be available from the wholesale dealer – After taking the franchise of Amul company, you do not need to go anywhere and buy the products of this company. Because the wholesale dealers of Amul company will come to your shop and give you the products of Amul company and by doing this you will save a lot of time.
- Recruitment of people – At the time of opening the franchise of Amul, you will also have to hire some people and you will have to pay the expenses of these people from your profits. That’s why you should employ only those men whom you can easily pay at the end of the month.
Promotion of Amul Parlour Franchise
- Amul company is already a well known company. Therefore, after taking the franchisee of this company, you will not have to do any kind of promotion for your Amul shop ie franchisee.
- But when you open your parlor in an area, then you may need to give this information to the people of that area, which costs a little. Although according to the rules of Amul Company, Amul Company will also help you in this type of local promotion.
Budget And Loan To Open A Franchise
- How much will it cost you to open Amul’s franchisee. You have been given good information about this above. With the help of which you can make a correct estimate of how much money you will need to open an Amul franchise.
- If you are facing shortage of money to open Amul’s franchise, then you can take a loan from any bank. To get a bus loan, you will have to submit some proofs and any kind of land papers to the bank.
How To Apply For Amul Franchise
- To take the franchise of Amul, you must first go to the official website of this company. You will see Amul Parlor written on the bottom right side of this site of Amul and you will have to click on Amul Parlour.
- On clicking on Amul Parlour, a new page will open and on that page you will get to read all kinds of information related to opening Amul Parlour.
- On the Amul Parlor page itself, you will see ‘Online Form for Amul Parlour’ written on the third number and you will have to click on it.
- After clicking on Online Form for Amul Parlour, a new page will open and in that page you will be asked to fill some information.
- After filling the information, you will see submit written at the bottom of the same page and click on it. With clicking, this form related to opening your Amul parlor will be submitted.
- A few months after the form is submitted, you will get a call from Amul company. In the phone, you will be told about the further process and after doing the further process properly, you will get the franchisee of Amul company.
Amul Company is one of the oldest companies in India, which is also known globally and in such a situation, you will only benefit from being associated with Amul Company. By working with this company, you will get many information related to the business of dairy, which will be beneficial for your future.
Q: Can good profits be earned by opening a shop by acquiring Amul franchise?
Ans: You can easily earn a good profit by taking the franchise of Amul, because in today’s time it is a well-known and reliable company all over the world.
Q: Can an online application be made to acquire the Amul franchise?
Ans: Yes, you can apply online for this sitting at home, you just have to submit your application by visiting its official website.
Q: To open a shop by taking Amul’s franchisee, is it necessary to have a particular or main size of the shop?
Ans: According to the rules of Amul company, if you want to take any franchisee of Amul, at least the size of your shop should be from 100 square feet to 150 square feet.
Q: What is the total investment required to take Amul’s franchisee?
Ans: You may have to invest a minimum of Rs 2,00,000 and a maximum of Rs 6,00,000 in taking Amul’s franchisee.
Q: Can we open Amul Franchise shop at any place?
Ans: Yes, of course, you are allowed to open shops only in such places, where a large number of people gather or come and go.